|Our next event will be organized on May 23-25, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.|
|Five panels will debate about the Hot Topics of antitust in 2019.
The topics that will be adressed are:
In addition, we will have the pleasure to host Prof. Philip Marsden as a keynote speaker during this event.
The event venue will be the Alcron Hotel, a wonderful hotel in the center of the city (link). As usual, social events will be a highlight of this conference, with a cocktail on Thursday night and a culinary experience on Friday night.
|Registration for this event is now open, with a seminar fee of 390 EUR (excluding travel and hotel expenses). If you have not already pre-registered, please use the form below and we will contact you to formalize your registration. We have negotiated preferential rates with the hotel (215 EUR / night), which you can access once you are registered.
|Our first event was organized on May 18-19, 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Five panels of outstanding speakers debated on the following subjects:
• “Collusion through third parties” – Panel moderator: Kristian Hugmark, Roschier, Sweden. Panelists: Alexander Birnstiel, Noerr, Germany / Camilla Holtse, Maersk, Denmark / Adrian Majumdar, RBB, UK / Miguel Rato, Quinn Emanuel, Belgium / Grégoire Ryelandt, Deprevernet, Belgium
• “Practical challenges of dominance cases” – Panel moderator: Stephen Whitfield, Travers Smith, UK. Panelists: Daniel Colgan, DLA Piper, Belgium / David Hull, Van Bael & Bellis, Belgium / Tero Louko, Google, Belgium / Andrea Pomana, Debevoise & Plimpton, Germany / Elena Zoido, Compass Lexecon, Spain
• “Litigation: What works when appealing decisions ?” – Panel moderator: Aleksander Stawicki, Wkb Wierciński Kwieciński Baehr, Poland. Panelists: Astrid Ablasser-Neuhuber, bpv Hügel, Austria / Aleksandra Boutin, Compass Lexecon, Belgium / Martin André Dittmer, Gorrisen Federspiel, Denmark / Robert Neruda, Havel & Partners, Czech Republic / Inês Sequeira Mendes, Abreu Advogados, Portugal
• “Damage claims: Hot issues and trends”. Panel moderator: Pedro Callol, Callol, Coca & Asociados, Spain. Panelists: Rick Cornelissen, Houthoff, Netherlands / Nadine Hermann, Quinn Emanuel, Germany / Anne Morfey, Hausfeld, UK / Florian Neumayr, bpv Hügel, Austria / Ricardo Oliveira, PLMJ Advogados, Portugal / Stephen Smith, Bristows, UK
• “online world: from platforms to algorithms” – Panel moderator: Sebastian Janka, Noerr, Germany. Panelists: Aurélien Condomines, Aramis, France / Yusuke Kaeriyama, Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu, Japan / John Snyder, Alston & Bird, USA /Lars Wiethaus, Charles River Associates, Belgium
|You can download the full brochure of the Lisbon seminar here|