The European Competition Lawyers Association was created in 2017 as a non-profit and autonomous non-governmental organization.
The association was founded by three international competition lawyers with many years of experience in organizing international competition law conferences. Our experience has shown that such specialized conferences shall on the one hand serve to exchange views and experiences on recent competition law topics, which are of actual practical relevance. On the other hand, such conferences should also promote social aspects in order to allow connecting with new and old friends in the international competition law community.
Our conferences therefore promote a personal interaction in a straightforward and open manner. Many of our participants regularly join the conferences and also connect outside of the conferences in order to directly exchange views about multi-jurisdictional competition law topics.
The European Competition Lawyers Association has the following mission:
- To organize specialized competition law conferences, allowing the exchange of views on legal developments and practical topics
- To promote the scientific and practical legal discussion about important competition law developments
- To allow the exchange of national and international practical experiences in competition law procedures and advocacy
- To connect dedicated competition lawyers from Europe and beyond in order to allow continuing professional and social relationships
- To provide a forum to meet and discuss with specialized colleagues and friends
The European Competition Lawyers Association is managed by :
|Schellenberg Wittmer, Zürich